VoIP Phone Refurbishing Technician
|Title:||VoIP Phone Refurbishing Technician|
|City/ State:||Pembroke Park, FL|
As a Refurbishing Tech, your primary responsibilities will be troubleshooting and refurbishing VoIP phones. You will be expected to work together with team members to complete all orders in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and Repair VoIP Phones
- Assemble and perform cosmetic refurbishment of phones to include the use of spray paint.
- Demonstrated experience with electronics repair
- Knowledge of and ability to use common hand and power tools
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Strong focus on quality
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Follow production schedule
- Reliable and timely with a strong work ethic
This is a Monday through Friday job with overtime as needed
7:00 am to 4:00 pm during training and then transitioning to 9:00 am to 6:00 pm daily
Temperature controlled, Employee typically stands or sits to perform their duties with some walking in a Warehouse Environment.
Sit, stand, walk and bend
Manual dexterity as required to manipulate small parts and tools
Experience: Minimum of 1 year in a VoIP technician role, Cell Phone technician role or computer repair technician role.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Location: Pembroke Park, FL 33023
Click here to apply: