- Designed to provide a maximum of 50kgs impact to terminate 4-pairs of wires simultaneously, making installations faster and easier.
- Tip of the shaft engages the blade set, eliminating the possibility of blade misalignment.
- Ergonomic design allows a comfortable fit throughout installations.
- Anti-slip rubber with raised grip design prevents hand slippage during use.
- Cushioned rubber handle helps absorb impact to the hand.
- Can be used for seating and terminating wires.
- Compatible with voice, CAT5e, and CAT6 Patch Panels.
- Compatible with CAT5e and CAT6 110 wiring blocks.
The 4-pair punch down saves a considerable amount of time and money during installation by reducing the number of punch-downs required. It is designed to provide a maximum of 50kg impact in order to properly seat the connecting blocks onto the wiring blocks and to terminate 4-pairs of wires simultaneously. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to use and operate.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: ICC-4P110-PUNCH-TOOL