- Wall mounted CAT 6 component rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts on each port.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss (AXT).
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Includes both TIA-568A/B color wiring diagrams.
- Backwards compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Used with CAT6 patch cords and 110 punch down tool.
For business or home office use
ICC’s Category 6 (CAT6) vertical 12-port patch panel surpasses industry requirements for Category 6 performance. This vertical patch panel offers a flexible solution suitable for use as a consolidation point. It comes with a bracket for easy wall mounting and comes with an integrated universal wiring label allowing for either 568-A/B wiring.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: PATCH-PANEL-12P-VERTICAL