New with Warranty NEC-BE116519Features:
- Maximum of 12 DSS Consoles per extension.
- Maximum of 12 DSS Consoles per system.
- Equipped with a 2-Step leg angle adjustment and wall-mounting hardware.
- Each DSS uses a digital station port – whether it is paired with a digital telephone or an IP telephone
- The DSS matches the housing of the SL2100 digital telephones and the standard SL2100 IP telephone (IP7WW-8IPLD), but only matches the incline of the DT920 IP phone (ITK-8LCX) when the DT920 is in its second highest leg position.
For business or home office use
The DSS Console is a free-standing unit that sits next to an SL2100 telephone. It does not physically attach or connect to the telephone. It is equipped with 60 buttons that provide single-button access to extensions, trunks, and system features, when used in conjunction with an SL2100 telephone
One of the 60 key buttons can be programmed as a “Page Switching Key” also known as a “Shift Key,” which allows the first 54 buttons to have dual functions (54 stations or features in the first mode and 54 stations or features in the second mode). So, up to 108 stations could be monitored from a single DSS Console.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: NEC-BE116519