Refurbished Like New with Warranty DCS-7050S-64-F
- 48xSFP+ & 4xQSFP+ switch, front-to-rear airflow and dual 460W AC power supplies
- 48x1/10GbE and 4x40GbE ports
- The Arista 7050 series switches were designed for high availability from both a software and hardware perspective.
- In cut-through mode, the Arista 7050 10Gb switches forward packets with a latency of 800 to 1350 nanoseconds.
- The 7050 series switches offer advanced capabilities for network provisioning
- The Arista 7050S switches run the same Arista EOS software as all Arista products, simplifying network administration.
For business or home office use
The Arista 7050 series 10/40G switches offer wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance with 52 or 64 ports of 10GbE in a compact 1RU chassis. The 7050S-64 switch offers 48 SFP+ and 4 QSFP+ interfaces while the 7050S-52 switch offers 52 SFP+ interfaces. Each QSFP+ 40GbE port can also operate as four independent 10GbE ports to provide a total of 64 10GbE ports in the 7050S-64 model. The Arista 7050S offers a latency of 800 to 1200 ns in cut-through mode, and a shared 9 MB packet buffer pool that is allocated dynamically to ports that are congested. With a typical power consumption of less than 2 watts/port with twinax copper cables, and less than 3 watts/port with SFP/QSFP lasers, the 7050S 10Gb switches provide industry leading power efficiency for the data center. An optional built-in SSD supports advanced logging, data captures and other services directly on the switch.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: DCS-7050S-64-F-R