Refurbished Like New with Warranty CIENA-3930
- Provides advanced Carrier Ethernet and low TCO, powered by Ciena’s Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS)
- Supports 2 1GbE/10GbE NNI ports to deliver exceptional capacity for bandwidth-hungry applications
- Supports 8 GbE UNI ports including 4 100/1000Base-X Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports and 4 dual-mode ports: RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-TX and 100/1000Base-X SFPs
- Incorporates on-board Y.1564 and RFC 2544 Performance Benchmark testing capabilities, enabling end-to-end SLA verification without a truck roll
- Provides advanced synchronications support
For business or home office use
Ciena’s 3930 Service Delivery Switch is an advanced packet networking system focused on the transition to high-bandwidth applications requiring sophisticated Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities, including mobile backhaul and Ethernet business services.
The 3930 software architecture is based on the Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS) used in all Ciena service delivery and service aggregation switches to provide advanced Carrier Ethernet services with consistent system and service attributes to improve operational efficiency. The 3930 leverages the SAOS to deliver Ethernet services cost-effectively with the ability to stay ahead of bandwidth demands, protecting the operator’s investment. The feature capabilities address the widely varying demands of end-customers and a multitude of deployment scenarios.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: CIENA-3930-R