New with Warranty GRANDSTREAM-GRP2602W
- Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support
For business or home office use
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2602 is an essential 2-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including Wi-Fi support (GRP2602W), 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2602P/GRP2602G), full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets and multi-language support.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2602 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2602 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: GRANDSTREAM-GRP2602W