New with Warranty GRANDSTREAM-GXP1630
- 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 3 call apperances, 3 softkeys
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- Includes 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Built-in PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, full-depulex speakerphone
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
For business or home office use
The GXP1630 comes equipped with a suite of VoIP features that are deployed in a clear and easy-to-use fashion. Focused primarily for low to medium call volumes and efficient call handling, its 3 line/SIP account design and 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys gives this versatility. The GXP1630 also supports the best possible connection speeds and call quality with its dual Gigabit ports and HD audio on both speakerphone and handset. With other features such as its integrated PoE, 3 XML programmable soft keys and 4-way conferencing support, the GXP1630 is a high-quality and versatile Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1630 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1630 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: GRANDSTREAM-GXP1630