New with Warranty GRANDSTREAM-GXP1628
- 2 lines, 2 SIP accounts, up to 2 call appearances
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- Includes 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Built-in PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, full-duplex speakerphone
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
For business or home office use
The GXP1628 brings an efficient call environment to any desktop. This phone delivers a an easy-to-use interface and simple design with its 132x48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys and 8 dual-color LCD BLF/speed-dial keys. Also equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, the GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. Added customization and usability comes with its built in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: GRANDSTREAM-GXP1628