Refurbished Like New with Warranty DCS-7050QX-32S-F
- 32x40GbE ports & 4x10GbE •Up to 2.56 terabits per second •Up to 1.44 billion packets per second • Wire speed L2 and L3 forwarding • Latency from 550ns
- Typical power of 5W per 40GbE port for lower cost of ownership • Over 92% efficient power supplies • 1+1 redundant & hot-swappable power • N+1 redundant & hot-swappable fans • Front-to-rear or rear-to-front cooling • Tool less rails for simple installation
- VXLAN and VM Tracer • OpenFlow, DirectFlow and eAPI • 288K MAC entries • 144K IPv4 Routes • 208K IPv4 Host Routes • Up to 16MB Dynamic Buffer Allocation
- High Performance x86 CPU • Up to 8GB DRAM • Up to 4GB Flash • User applications can run in a VM
- Solid State Drive option • Store logs and data captures • Leverage linux tools with no limitations
For business or home office use
The Arista 7050QX are members of the Arista 7050X Series and key components of the Arista portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7050X Series are purpose built 10/40GbE data center switches in compact and energy efficient form factors with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features, combined with advanced features for software defined cloud networking.
Increased adoption of 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers coupled with applications using higher bandwidth is accelerating the need for dense 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switching. The 7050QX Series support a #exible combination of 10G and 40G in a highly compact form factor that allows customers to design large leaf and spine networks to accommodate east-west traffic patterns found in modern data centers, high performance compute and big data environments.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: DCS-7050QX-32S-F-R