Refurbished Like New with Warranty DCS-7050TX-64-F
- 48x 1/10GbE and 4x 40GbE •Up to 2.56 terabits per second •Up to 1.44 billion packets per second • Wire speed L2 and L3 forwarding • Latency from 3 microseconds
- Typical power under 5W per 10GbE port • Over 93% efficient power supplies • 1+1 redundant & hot-swappable power • N+1 redundant & hot-swappable fans • Front-to-rear or rear-to-front cooling • Tool less rails for simple installation
- VXLAN and VM Tracer • OpenFlow, DirectFlow and eAPI • 288K MAC entries • 144K IPv4 Routes / 208K IPv4 Host Routes • 12MB Dynamic Buffer Allocation
- High Performance x86 CPU • Up to 8GB DRAM • 4GB Flash • User applications can run in a VM
- Solid State Drive option • Store logs and data captures • Leverage linux tools with no limitations
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) • LANZ for microburst detection • DANZ Advanced Mirroring & Tap Aggregation for improved visibility • IEEE 1588 PTP •sFlow • Self-configure and recover from USB
For business or home office use
The Arista 7050TX are members of the Arista 7050X Series and key components of the Arista portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7050X Series are purpose built 10/40GbE data center switches in compact and energy efficient form factors with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features combined with low latency and advanced features for software defined cloud networking.
Increased adoption of 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers coupled with applications using higher bandwidth is accelerating the need for dense 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switching. The 7050TX Series support from 32 to 96 ports of auto-negotiating 100Mb/1Gb/10GBASE-T and from 4 to 12 ports of 10/40GbE that allow customers to design large leaf and spine networks to accommodate the east-west traffic patterns found in modern data centers. The 7050TX backwards compatibility with existing gigabit Ethernet cabling reduces the cost of migrating to 10 Gigabit Ethernet and offers an easy evolution.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: DCS-7050TX-64-F-R