Refurbished Like New with Warranty DCS-7050T-52-F
- 48x1/10GbE & 4x10GbE SFP+ • 100Mb/1Gb/10GBASE-T auto-negotiating • 1.28 terabits per second • 960 million packets per second • Wire speed L2 and L3 forwarding
- Typical power draw less than 6W per port • 1+1 redundant & hot-swappable power • N+1 redundant & hot-swappable fans • Front-to-rear or rear-to-front cooling
- 128K MAC entries • 16K IPv4 Routes • 32K IPv4 Host Routes • 8K IPv6 Routes • 8K Mroutes • 9MB Dynamic Buffer Allocation
- Dual-core x86 CPU • 4GB DRAM • 2GB Flash • User applications can run in a VM
- Solid State Drive option • Store logs and data captures • Network boot nodes from the switch • Linux tools with no limitations
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) • VM Tracer - host view • VM Tracer - auto VLANs •sFlow • Self-configure and recover from USB
For business or home office use
The Arista 7050 series 1/10GBase-T switches offer wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance with a choice of 36, 52 or 64 ports of 10GbE in a compact 1RU chassis. The Arista 7050T switches include 32 and 48 port models with auto-negotiating 100Mb/1Gb/10GBase-T ports with standard RJ45 interfaces and a choice of either 4 40GbE QSFP+ interfaces or 4 10GbE SFP+ ports. The QSFP+ interfaces can operate as either a 40GbE port or as four independent 10GbE ports to provide a total of 64 10GbE ports in the 7050T-64 model. Positioned for data center server access and high performance workstations the 7050T switches offer backwards compatibility with existing standard Gigabit Ethernet cabling and investment protection for migration to 10 Gigabit Ethernet keeping costs down while offering an easy evolution.
The Arista 7050T switches offers flexible support for triple speed 100Mb, 1Gb and 10Gb Ethernet together with a shared 9 MB packet buffer pool that is allocated dynamically to ports that are congested. With a typical power consumption of less than 6 watts/port the 7050T Series provides industry leading power efficiency for the data center. An optional built-in SSD supports advanced logging, data captures and other enhanced services directly on the switch.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: DCS-7050T-52-F-R