New with Warranty ALGO-8028
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech
- NEMA 3R outdoor rated
- A two-piece solution including controller + intercom secures the access control relay and the network connection.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad during the intercom call
- Extended wiring up to 1000 FT (305m) for gate applications outside the perimeter of the building.
- Twisted pair 24 gauge wiring simplifies retrofit applications when upgrading legacy analog intercom systems
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af); (PoE+IEEE 802.3at if 24V 0.5A strike power required).
- Ideal for door or gate entry, in addition to controlling access points, and secure areas such as a daycare, hospital ward, lab, or data center.
For business or home office use
The 8028 SIP Doorphone (G2) is a PoE Ip intercom for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate. This IP intercom/doorphone is outdoor-rated and is also a fully compliant 3rd part SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8028 is compatible with most hosted/cloud and premise-based VoIP phone systems.
Powered via PoE and UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified, this doorphone kit includes a controller, an intercom station with stainless steel faceplate, and a surface mount bracket for wall mounting. The intercom station can also be flush mounted into a double gang box (not included). Mounting gaskets are also included in the kit for installing the intercom in any outdoor environment. A brass faceplate is available for a separate purchase.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: ALGO-8028