New with Warranty ALGO-8190
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- High contrast clock which automatically synchronizes with network time and backlit call button
- Multicast receive capability for cost effective scalability - mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and paging adapters for more comprehensive PA and alerting solution requirements
- Supports RTP, Polycom Group Page and InformaCast multicast types
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, Poly, Yealink and more!
- Configurable through web interface
- SNMP supervision or via the Algo 8300 Controller
- Internal memory of 1GB for uploading custom WAV files or recorded messages
- Multiple SIP registrations for Ring (10), Emergency Alert (10) and Page (1) extensions
For business or home office use
High Intelligibility & Visibility, Algo introduces a new speaker designed for education but suitable for any application requiring crisp clear audio with high visibility clock and visual alerting. The 8190 integrates proven technology from Algo IP speakers into a single wall mount unit with a clock. The PoE 8190 SIP Speaker - Clock is an IP paging speaker for the classroom and other commercial public address (PA) system applications. The speaker is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8190 IP paging speaker is compatible with most hosted/cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: ALGO-8190