New with Warranty ALGO-8300
- Network supervision and monitoring of Algo IP endpoints to ensure higher system reliability, particularly for mission critical voice paging / public address (PA) and emergency notification deployments.
- Efficient time-saving management and problem resolution of Algo IP endpoints to minimize down time.
- Configuration and endpoint supervision via user friendly web interface / dashboard.
- Alerting options via multicast, call to an extension and play a recorded announcement or email message.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for enterprise deployments in education, healthcare, manufacturing, government, retail, etc.
For business or home office use
The 8300 IP Controller is an endpoint supervision tool designed for centralized device monitoring and management for Algo IP Endpoints. The 8300 provides system reliability for mission-critical voice paging/public address (PA) and emergency notification systems. As a supervision tool, the Algo 8300 offers a display of Algo devices on a single dashboard to be seen at a glance. Device statues conditions for Algo IP Endpoints can included software version, firmware upgrade availability, SNMP disabled, and a warning if the controller cannot reach a device.
Devices registered on the network can be easily managed by the Algo 8300 IP Controller, Multiple activities can be performed on Algo IP Endpoints, enabling users to easily organize, group, and locate devices. The Algo 8300 can instantly notify users via an alert or email when a device is unable to be reached or goes offline. With multicast capabilities, the 8300 can be configured to multicast to any number or combination of Algo endpoints to notify users when a device is offiline. Email notifications can also be configured instead of or simultaneously with endpoint alerts to ensure system IT managers are made aware of device status changes.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: ALGO-8300