New with Warranty ALGO-8301
- Isolated and balanced line output to eliminate hum/noise to amplifier.
- Wideband HD audio (G.722 voice codec) for high intelligibility speech.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- Configurable via user-friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- Customizable audio files for emergency notification and alerting.
- Configure up to 50 page zones
- PoE powered (IEEE 802.3af)
- Dedicated audio/music input (3.5mm jack).
For business or home office use
The 8301 IP Paging Adapter is a SIP endpoint that integrates existing traditional paging infrastructure into a VoIP environment. It emulates a page port similar to what is found on a legacy PBX to connect directly to an analog amplifier, offering a simple and easy interface to a VoIP phone system as a SIP extension and multicast endpoint.
As a 3rd-party, SIP-compliant device, the 8301 is compatible with most leading UC systems. While it is often used to bridge IP to traditional amplifiers, the 8301 also serves to scale IP environments, acting as a multicast sender to other Algo IP endpoints grouped into ones. With wideband audio and an isolated balanced line output, the 8301 can deliver clear, crisp audio to be played over both IP and analog speakers.
A common use for the 8301 is as an advanced scheduler, which can function in both traditional and IP environments. The 8301 can be configured to set timers for bells, automated announcements, or any other tone or usage. With 1 GB of internal memory, any selection of sound can be played by uploading the desired audio file.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: ALGO-8301