Refurbished Like New with Warranty C1000-16T-E-2G-L
- 16 10/100/1000 RJ45 Data/ 2 SFP
CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled flow
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45 console access
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an enhanced limited lifetime warranty support (E-LLW)
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco Catalyst 1000 operate on Cisco IOS Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
The C1000-16T-2G-L is equipped with two additional uplink ports that can be used to connect to other switches or routers in the network. These uplink ports enable the expansion of the network and facilitate communication between different segments of the infrastructure..
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: C1000-16T-E-2G-L-R