• Atmospheres Explosibles (ATEX) Zone 2/Class 22 certification prevents ignition of surrounding gas vapors by the phone.
• Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Division 2/Class 1 certification provides access to mobile collaborative communications.
• IP64 rating for superior and splashing water resistance adds resiliency.
• Industry-standard yellow styling offers fast recognition if an emergency occurs.
• The phone meets 802.11a/b/g standards for voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) communications support.
• The phone supports third-party Bluetooth 2.0 headsets for added freedom.
• The large 2-inch color (176 x 220 pixels) display makes viewing easy.
• The phone offers exceptional voice quality with High-definition (HD) voice.
• A built-in full-duplex speakerphone offers high-quality hands-free communications.
• The Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker.
• Extended-life batteries deliver a minimum of 13 hours talk time and up to 240 hours of standby time.
Cisco does not include a battery or a power supply with this phone. You must purchase these separately.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available