The power of the Cisco Unified Communications family of products extends throughout the enterprise, delivering a powerful, converged wireless solution with intelligent wireless infrastructure and an innovative new product: the new Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G. This device delivers on-campus mobility to users using voice over wireless LAN (VoWLAN).
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G is designed for users in rigorous workspaces as well as general office environments. It supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security. Some of the main benefits and highlights are listed here:
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
- Two-inch color display
- Bluetooth 2.0 support with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
- Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
- Support for a wide range of applications through XML
Cisco does not include a battery or a power supply with this phone. You must purchase these separately.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: CP-7925G-W-K9-R