New Cisco 8832 Conference Station with Warranty
Use drop down menu to select with or without CP-8832-POE Power Injector
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. Our unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 provides a simple, flexible, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. With the base unit alone, it provides 360-degree coverage for any 20x20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20x34 foot room and up to 22 participants. It is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The 8832 unit has a sleek form by using approachable materials for a differentiated, modern look and feel. The key design elements include the following:
● 3.9-inch 480x128-pixel color LCD
● Textile cover for soft touch and durability
● Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
● LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
● Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop
● Crisp, precise button tactility
● Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table (an Ethernet injector is required for any non-Wi-Fi deployment)
The optional wired microphone kit includes two wired microphones with anodized aluminum top housing.
The key features of this conference phone are as follows:
● 360-degree room coverage; base unit alone covers up to a 10-foot microphone pickup range.
● Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line.
● Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling.
● Codec support, including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS.
● IPv6 support.
● Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features.
● Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 consumption.
SKU #: CP-8832-K9