Refurbished AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9 with Warranty and mounting bracket.
Units are PoE or can be powered via the CP-PWR-CUBE-3
The Aironet 1600 Series delivers great performance at an attractive price for customers while providing advanced functionality such as CleanAir for better cover through spectrum intelligence and ClientLink 2.0 for entry level networks that have a mixed client base. In addition to these features, the Aironet 1600 series includes 802.11n-based 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, making it ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Aironet 1600 Series also provides at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks. As part of the Cisco® Aironet Wireless portfolio, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network. With an entry-level path to 802.11n migration, the Aironet 1600 Series can add capacity to the network for future growth for expanding applications and bandwidth.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point addresses the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend by providing advanced functionality at the right price point.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series delivers secure and reliable wireless connections. Enterprise-class chipsets and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience with:
- 802.11n with 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, which sustains 300-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points
- Radio resource management (RRM): Automated self-healing optimizes the unpredictability of RF to reduce dead spots and help ensure high-availability client connections
- CleanAir Express: Effectively detects RF interference and provides basic spectrum analysis capability while simplifying ongoing operations
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology: Improves downlink performance to all mobile devices including 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Cisco BandSelect technology: Improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed-client environments
SKU #: AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9-R