Refurbished Like New with Warranty C1000-16FP-2G-L
- 16 10/100/1000 RJ45 PoE+/ 2 SFP
- 240W PoE+ Compatible
CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled flow
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45 console access
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an enhanced limited lifetime warranty support (E-LLW)
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco Catalyst 1000 operate on Cisco IOS Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
The C1000-16FP-2G-L is designed to offer reliable performance and ease of use. It incorporates features like Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize network traffic and ensure smooth operation for time-sensitive applications. The switch also supports advanced security features, including access control lists and port security, to protect the network from unauthorized access.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: C1000-16FP-2G-L-R