- 5 line soft keys
- 5 Options soft keys
- 5-way navigation support
- Graphical grayscale display 800 x 480 pixel-based
- Four soft keys for functionality
- Dual-position foot stand
- Protocol support: (SIP)
- Power port for PWR-CUBE-4
- Gigabit ports
The Cisco® IP Phone 8811 is a cost-effective, business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications for small to large enterprise businesses.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8811, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8811 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control
The Cisco IP Phone 8811 supports five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Other key features of the phone follow:
● The Cisco IP Phone 8811 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen backlit grayscale display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
● The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
● Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8811 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
● An optional wall-mount kit is orderable separately for customers seeking this capability.
Cisco Excess equipment brings together the best of both worlds in the second hand IT market. You get gear that is, in most cases, unused or refurbished in it's original box, certified by Cisco themselves all at prices far lower than new! All Excess gear is SmartNet-able.
SKU #: CP-8811-K9-WS