Cisco Excess equipment brings together the best of both worlds in the second hand IT market. You get gear that is, in most cases, unused or refurbished in it's original box, certified by Cisco themselves all at prices far lower than new! All Excess gear is SmartNet-able.
SKU #: ONS-SI-2G-S1-WS
You might also be interested in these related items:
Who is Triton Datacom?
1. to normal wear and tear
2. if the product has been mistreated or mishandled
3. if the product has been improperly installed or configured
4. if the product has been subject to an accident
5. if the product has been subject to lightning, power surges or incorrect electrical voltage
6. if the product has been subject to an act of God
7. if the product has been modified.
If a product covered by this limited warranty is claimed to be defective, the end-user customer must request a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) in accordance with the Returns Procedures set forth below. An RMA request will be approved only if the product is still within the warranty period, and the customer follows the Returns Procedures described below.
Please provide the following information in your request:
- Company Name
- Contact Name & Phone Number
- Order Number
- Part Number & Quantity
- Serial Number
- Reason for Return / Exchange
Return Shipping Instructions: