Refurbished Like New with Warranty QSFP-H40G-CU1M-R
- Available in 1M, 3M, 5M and 7M lengths.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)
For business or home office use
The Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU1M Compatible 40G QSFP+ Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable is designed for use in 40GBASE Ethernet. It provides a QSFP+ to QSFP+ copper direct-attach solution. This cable is compliant with IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet standard and QSFP MSA Compliant.
With these features, this easy to install, high speed, cost-effective direct attach copper twinax cable is suitable for short-distance connectivity within a rack or between adjacent racks in data centers.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: QSFP-H40G-CU1M-R