New with Warranty MR33-HW
- 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
For business or home office use
The Cisco Meraki MR33 is a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR33 provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. An integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio delivers beacon and scanning capabilities.
The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2, full-time RF environment scanning, and integrated Bluetooth technology delivers the throughput, reliability, and flexibility required by demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, today and tomorrow.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: MR33-HW