New with Warranty MR53-HW
- 4x4 80 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 2.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
For business or home office use
The Cisco Meraki MR53 is a cloud-managed 4x4:4 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 80 MHz channels and MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR53 offers high performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR53 provides a maximum of 2.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR53 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses - including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: MR53-HW-R