New with Warranty GRANDSTREAM-DP750
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Supports push-to-talk
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language prompts, flexible dial plan and more
For business or home office use
The DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering efficient flexibility.
This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/ HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720, the DP750 offers a powerful DECT VoIP base station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: GRANDSTREAM-DP750