New with Warranty GRANDSTREAM-GXP2130
- 3 lines, with up to 3 SIP accounts, 3 dual-colored line keys
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- Includes 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets & mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, full-duplex speakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
For business or home office use
The GXP2130 is the perfect selection for a user who wants a flexible and powerful High-End IP phone to handle medium to high call volumes. Equipped with dual color LCD BLF/speed-dial and line keys, a 2.8” color LCD screen and its 4 XML programmable soft keys this device delivers a quality call experience for the user. The GXP2130 v2 allows for fluid call control with 3 lines/SIP accounts. Other features include: integrated Bluetooth,HD audio, and dual Gigabit network ports (with integrated PoE).
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: GRANDSTREAM-GXP2130