New with Warranty R8N89A
- Supports PoE Standards IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at
- 12x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports/ 2x 1G SFP ports/ 2x 1GbE ports
- Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1.016 GHz
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and static routing
- Convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE for support of IoT devices
- Compact and fanless 12 port model for quiet deployment
- Management flexibility with support for Aruba Central, easy-to-use Web GUI, CLI, and Aruba NetEdit
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning
- Software defined ready with REST APIs
- Simplify adds, moves and changes with colorless ports
For business or home office use
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, midsize businesses, and small enterprises. Designed for reliable, simple, and security-enhanced access, the Aruba CX 6000 series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution for networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications.
The Aruba CX 6000 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This fully-managed series has convenient built-in uplinks with up to 370W of Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless model is ideal for use in quiet, small work spaces. The Aruba CX 6000 series is easy to deploy and use with flexible management choices, allowing the best fit for your business and network environment.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: R8N89A