New with Warranty R8N86A
- 48x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T ports 4x 1G SFP ports
- Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 Mhz 8 GB DDR3, maximum, depending on model 16 GB eMMC
- Latency: 1 Gbps: 1.9 μSec
- Throughput: 77.3 Mpps
- Switching Capacity: 104 Gbps
- Simplify IT operations with modern Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch series that provides entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE for support of access points, client, and IoT devices.
- Compact and fanless 12 port PoE model for space-constrained deployments.
- Flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba NetEdit, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
- Software defined ready with REST APIs.
For business or home office use
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, midsize businesses, and small enterprises. Designed for reliable, simple, and security-enhanced access, the Aruba CX 6000 series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution for networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications.
The Aruba CX 6000 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This fully-managed series has convenient built-in uplinks with up to 370W of Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless model is ideal for use in quiet, small work spaces. The Aruba CX 6000 series is easy to deploy and use with flexible management choices, allowing the best fit for your business and network environment.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: R8N86A