New with Warranty JL479A
- Supports 48 ports of 1/10G for use with SFP and SFP+ transceivers, and 6 ports of 40G for use with QSFP+ transceivers [optional 1GBASE-T and 10GBASE-T transceivers and 4x10G breakout cables].
- High performance 2.5Tbps with 1,905MPPS
- High availability with Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX), and redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fans
- AOS-CX enables automation and programmability using built-in REST APIs and Python scripts
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and remediation with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- One touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App
- Aruba NetEdit support for automated configuration and verification
- Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF, and IPv6
- Compact 1U switches with 1/10GbE (SFP/SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) and 40GbE connectivity
For business or home office use
The past several decades in networking have been defined by static, closed networking solutions designed for the clientserver era. The Aruba CX 8320 campus core and aggregation switch series is a game-changing solution offering a flexible and innovative approach to dealing with the demands of the mobile, cloud and IoT era. The 8320 also serves as a top of rack (ToR) switch for data centers needing 10GbE connectivity to servers and 40GbE to the spine.
The 8320 switch series provides industry-leading line rate 1/10GbE (SFP/SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) and 40GbE connectivity in a compact 1U form factor. It provides up to 2.5 Tbps of switching capacity with redundant power and fans combined with Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) for a high availability solution ideal for enterprise campus and data center deployments.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: JL479A