New with Warranty JL676A
- 48x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports/4x 1G/10G SFP ports/1x USB-C Console Port/1x USB Type-A Host port
- Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 Mhz/4 GB DDR3 16 GB eMMC/12.38MB (4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress)
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and static routing
- Convenient built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE for support of IoT devices
- Compact and fanless 12 port model for quiet deployment
- Management flexibility with support for Aruba Central, easy-to-use Web GUI, CLI, and Aruba NetEdit
For business or home office use
The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is modern family of entry level access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices and SMB networks. Optimized for reliable, simple and secure access, the CX 6100 switches provide a convenient wired access solution for networks supporting IoT, mobile and cloud applications.
The CX 6100 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This fully managed layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 370W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs, and includes a compact and fanless model ideal for use in quiet work spaces.
The CX 6100 supports management choices that include Web GUI, CLI, cloud-based and on-premise Aruba Central, so you can choose the best fit for your needs today with flexibility to change without replacing hardware. With enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 support, the CX 6100 also simplifies ownership and brings peace of mind with no switch software licensing
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: JL676A