New with Warranty JL724A
- 24x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports
- 4x 1/10G SFP ports;
- 1x USB-C Console Port/1x OOBM/1x USB Type-A Host port/1x Bluetooth Adapter to be used with Aruba CX Mobile App
- Quad Core ARM Cortex™ A72 @ 1.8 GHzEnterprise-class connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing
- Scalability with 8-member switch VSF stacking for up to 384 downlink ports
- Convenient built-in 1G/10G uplinks and up to 30W PoE (Class 4) per port on fixed power switches
- Modular switches support 1G/10G uplinks, LRM, MACsec 256, and up to 60W PoE (Class 6) per port
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and troubleshooting with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- Manage via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN
For business or home office use
The HPE Aruba Networking CX 6200 Switch Series is a next-gen family of stackable access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices, campuses, and SMB networks. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the HPE Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the HPE Aruba Networking CX 6200 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer.
Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify that configurations are flawless and easy to deploy. Make your network ready for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture to deliver fast, non-blocking performance. Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 8 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This series includes fixed (CX 6200F) and modular (CX 6200M) switches with built-in high speed uplinks and up to 1440W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: JL724A