New with Warranty JL726A
- 48x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports/4x 1/10G SFP ports; PHYless/1x USB-C Console Port 1x OOBM 1x USB Type-A Host port 1x Bluetooth Adapter to be used with Aruba CX Mobile App
- Quad Core ARM Cortex™ A72 @ 1.8 GHz/8 GB DDR4 16 GB eMMC/8 MB Packet Buffer Memory
- Enterprise-class connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing
- Scalability with 8-member switch VSF stacking for up to 384 downlink ports
- Convenient built-in 1G/10G uplinks and up to 30W PoE (Class 4) per port on fixed power switches
- Modular switches support 1G/10G uplinks, LRM, MACsec 256, and up to 60W PoE (Class 6) per port
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and troubleshooting with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- Manage via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN
For business or home office use
The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series is a next-gen family of stackable access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices, campuses, and SMB networks. Created for game-changing operational efficiency with built-in analytics and automation, the CX 6200 switches provide an enterprise-class access layer solution that’s simple and secure.
Built from the ground up with a combination of cutting-edge hardware, software and analytics and automation tools, the stackable CX 6200 switches are part of the Aruba CX switching portfolio. By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the CX 6200 brings industry leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer.
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers reliable performance and enterprise-class feature support with flexible programmability for tomorrow’s applications. The CX 6200 is designed for simple deployment using the intuitive Aruba CX Mobile App that speeds install, configuration and stacking of up to 8 switches. The CX 6200 switch series includes fixed (CX 6200F) and modular (CX 6200M) switches with built-in high-speed uplinks. Fixed switches support up to 30W of PoE per port. Flexible, modular switches offer hot-swappable power supplies and fans for enhanced resiliency and redundancy, and up to 60W of PoE per port to power the latest IoT devices, security cameras, and wireless APs
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: JL726A