New with Warranty NEC-BE116500
- Provides (16) VoIP channels – when more than the (8) built-in VoIP channels are required. Disables the (8) built-in VoIP channels.
- Allows addition of VoIP channels – in increments of (16), up to the system maximum of (128).
- VoIP channels are used for IP telephones, IP trunks, and IP networking.
- Additional VoIP channels require one or more 16-Channel VoIP Licenses
- Equipped with gigabit port
Installs in dedicated connector on CPU card.
For business or home office use
The NEC-BE116500 SL2100 VoIP Daughter Board is an expansion module designed to enhance the VoIP capabilities of the NEC SL2100 phone system. This daughter board allows businesses to seamlessly integrate Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology into their communication infrastructure.
With the NEC-BE116500, businesses can take advantage of the cost-saving benefits and flexibility offered by VoIP. The module enables the SL2100 phone system to connect to the internet and leverage internet-based communication protocols for making and receiving calls.
The VoIP Daughter Board supports a range of VoIP features and functionalities, including SIP trunking, remote extensions, and remote office connectivity. This enables businesses to extend their phone system beyond traditional analog or digital connections, facilitating remote work, multi-site connectivity, and advanced call routing options.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: NEC-BE116500