The Polycom Expansion Module, model 2200-12770-025, is a backlit color expansion module optimized for use with the Polycom IP 670 phones.
The Polycom Expansion Module is an optimal solution for telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative assistants, secretaries, and other "power users" who manage and monitor multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis.
The SoundPoint Expansion Module makes it easy to transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP. A large, backlit high-resolution LCD, 14 illuminated multifunctional line keys, and user-friendly call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 670 make the Expansion Module easy to use.
- Increased Productivity. The SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module provides productivity-enhancing, advanced call handling capabilities.
- Advanced Call Handling. Users can effectively monitor and manage a large volume of simultaneous calls.
- Ease of Use. With a large, high resolution LCD with backlight, 14 illuminated line keys with multiple functions, and a user-friendly call visualization provide an intuitive user interface.
- Easy Installation and Setup. With virtually no installation or setup required, the Polycom Expansion Module is ready to use in minutes because it's powering and signaling are provided by the host phone. It's plug and play.
- Proven. Polycom is a leading independent supplier of award-winning, standards-based IP telephones that are fully interoperable with Polycom Partners' IP telephony server solutions.