The Polycom Expansion Module, model 2200-12750-025 / 2201-12750-001, is a backlit expansion module optimized for use with the Polycom IP 650 phones.
The Polycom Expansion Module is an optimal solution for telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative assistants, secretaries, and other "power users" who manage and monitor multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis.
The SoundPoint Expansion Module makes it easy to transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP. A large, backlit high-resolution LCD, 14 illuminated multifunctional line keys, and user-friendly call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 650 make the Expansion Module easy to use.
- Increased Productivity. The SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module provides productivity-enhancing, advanced call handling capabilities.
- Advanced Call Handling. Users can effectively monitor and manage a large volume of simultaneous calls.
- Ease of Use. With a large, high resolution LCD with backlight, 14 illuminated line keys with multiple functions, and a user-friendly call visualization provide an intuitive user interface.
- Easy Installation and Setup. With virtually no installation or setup required, the Polycom Expansion Module is ready to use in minutes because it's powering and signaling are provided by the host phone. It's plug and play.
- Proven. Polycom is a leading independent supplier of award-winning, standards-based IP telephones that are fully interoperable with Polycom Partners' IP telephony server solutions.
This Polycom Expansion Module is designed for use with the Polycom IP 650 desk phone. The Polycom IP 650 can stack up to 3 of the Polycom Expansion Modules for a total of 48 line keys and 34 SIP registrations.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 Expansion Module 2200-12750-025 augments the user interface of the SoundPoint with a high-resolution backlit graphical LCD and 14 multifunctional line keys that can be set up as a line registration, call appearance, or a speed-dial.
The Polycom IP 650, using the Polycom Expansion Module, can help telephone attendants reduce the number of lost customer calls, shorten transaction times, and increase the accuracy of call routing by promptly accepting, accurately screening, efficiently dispatching, and effortlessly monitoring calls.
The SoundPoint IP Expansion Module is a true "plug-and-play" device that requires no set-up as power and signaling are provided by the host SoundPoint IP 650 phone. No extra cables or power supplies are required to operate the Expansion Module. Just snap it on - and it works. Like all Polycom VoIP products, the SoundPoint IP Expansion Module is standards-based and fully interoperable with Polycom Partners' IP telephony server solutions.