New with Warranty TEG1105P-4-63W
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports (4 PoE ports and 1 uplink port)
- Supports IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standards
- Maximum power output of 63W for all PoE ports combined
- Provides power and data to PoE devices such as IP cameras, wireless access points, and VoIP phones
- Compact size and fanless design for quiet operation
- Plug-and-play installation, no configuration required
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Supports non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput
- Green Ethernet technology for power savings when the switch is not in use or when a connected device is powered off.
For business or home office use
The TEG1105P-4-63W is a compact unmanaged Ethernet switch that is designed to provide power and data transmission over Ethernet cables. It features 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, including 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports, which can provide power and data to connected PoE devices such as IP cameras, wireless access points, and VoIP phones. The switch supports a maximum power output of 63W, allowing for the simultaneous operation of multiple PoE devices. Its compact size and fanless design make it suitable for use in small business or home office environments.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: TEG1105P-4-63W