New with Warranty GRANDSTREAM-GXP2160
- 6 lines, with up to 6 SIP accounts, 6 dual-colored line keys
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- 24 dual-colored and programmable BLF/ speed dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, full-duplex speakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
For business or home office use
The GXP2160 provides an efficiency-focused endpoint with its vibrant display and intuitive BLF and speed-dial keys. Focus on handling more calls and reaching more customers by utilizing its 6 lines, 4.3” LCD screen and built-on physical 24 BLF/speed-dial keys. Easily monitor presence and status of other extensions to quickly transfer calls to the right destination. Equipped with dual Gigabit, PoE network ports, Bluetooth support, and a host of other features the GXP2160 brings call control to a new level.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2160 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2160 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: GRANDSTREAM-GXP2160