Refurbished Like New with Warranty C9200L-48P-4X-E-R
- Full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 48 ports for C9200 and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 12 ports for C9200CX. Available in fan less variants for C9200CX.
- Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks for C9200. C9200CX are powered by internal fixed power supply or optional power adapters, when not powered by upstream 802.3bt type4 90W PSE.
- Flexible downlink options with data, PoE+ or mGig
- Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
- UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
- Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption on C9200 and AES-256 MACsec encryption for C9200CX variants, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy solutions for the whole C9200 family
- Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
- Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
For business or home office use
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst 9200 Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: C9200L-48P-4X-E-R