New with Warranty GRANDSTREAM-DP730
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dedicated Push-to-Talk button; built-in proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language prompts, flexible dial plan and more
For business or home office use
The DP730 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. Up to five DP730 handsets are supported on each base station while each DP730 supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors with 40 hours of talk time and 500- hour standby time.
It touts a suite of robust telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 2.4 inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP730 is a high-end handset that offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
FedEx Priority and First Overnight Shipping Available
SKU #: GRANDSTREAM-DP730